• Visionaries Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Visionary
• Visionary Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Affected by phantoms; disposed to receive impressions on the imagination; given to reverie; apt to receive, and act upon, fancies as if they were realities.
- (a.) Existing in imagination only; not real; fanciful; imaginary; having no solid foundation; as, visionary prospect; a visionary scheme or project.
- (n.) One whose imagination overpowers his reason and controls his judgment; an unpractical schemer; one who builds castles in the air; a daydreamer.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a visions or visions; characterized by, appropriate to, or favorable for, visions.
- (n.) One whose imagination is disturbed; one who sees visions or phantoms.