Voice Meaning in Urdu
Voice meaning in English to Urdu is آواز (Aawaz). Voice synonym words are included Articulation, Interpreter, Part, Phonation, Representative, Sound, Vocalization, Vocalize, Vox. Similar words of Voice are also commonly used in daily talk like as Voiced, Voiceless, and Voiceful.
Voice Sentence & Examples
- A poor mans voice is never heard against the rich.
- His voice sounded mournful.
- How did the voice of chips sound?.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Voice Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Opinion or choice expressed; judgment; a vote.
- (n.) The tone or sound emitted by anything.
- (n.) A particular mode of inflecting or conjugating verbs, or a particular form of a verb, by means of which is indicated the relation of the subject of the verb to the action which the verb expresses.
- (v. t.) To vote; to elect; to appoint.
- (v. i.) To clamor; to cry out.
- (n.) Sound uttered by the mouth, especially that uttered by human beings in speech or song; sound thus uttered considered as possessing some special quality or character; as, the human voice; a pleasant voice; a low voice.
- (n.) Sound of the kind or quality heard in speech or song in the consonants b, v, d, etc., and in the vowels; sonant, or intonated, utterance; tone; -- distinguished from mere breath sound as heard in f, s, sh, etc., and also whisper.
- (v. t.) To utter with sonant or vocal tone; to pronounce with a narrowed glottis and rapid vibrations of the vocal cords; to speak above a whisper.
- (n.) Language; words; speech; expression; signification of feeling or opinion.
- (v. t.) To fit for producing the proper sounds; to regulate the tone of; as, to voice the pipes of an organ.
- (v. t.) To give utterance or expression to; to utter; to publish; to announce; to divulge; as, to voice the sentiments of the nation.
- (n.) Command; precept; -- now chiefly used in scriptural language.
- (n.) The faculty or power of utterance; as, to cultivate the voice.
- (n.) One who speaks; a speaker.
Voice Urdu Meaning with Definition
Voice is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Voice meaning in Urdu is a آواز - Aawaz. Voice word is driven by the English language. Voice word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Voice meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Voice stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Voice word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Voice, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Voice Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary