Waqt in English
Waqt meaning in Urdu to English is Hour Waqt. Waqt synonym word is Minute. Similar words of Waqt are also commonly used in daily talks like Waqt gunwana, Mayoos karna, Waqt ki pabandi, and Tayari ke baghair.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Hour Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The time of the day, as expressed in hours and minutes, and indicated by a timepiece; as, what is the hour? At what hour shall we meet?
- (n.) Certain prayers to be repeated at stated times of the day, as matins and vespers.
- (n.) The twenty-fourth part of a day; sixty minutes.
- (n.) A measure of distance traveled.
- (n.) Fixed or appointed time; conjuncture; a particular time or occasion; as, the hour of greatest peril; the man for the hour.
Waqt Meaning in English
Urdu Word waqt is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. waqt meaning in English is Hour وقت. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. waqt word meaning along with waqt definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of waqt, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of waqt in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Waqt gunwana, Mayoos karna, Waqt ki pabandi, and Tayari ke baghair are similar words of waqt. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary