• Whole Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Complete; entire; not defective or imperfect; not broken or fractured; unimpaired; uninjured; integral; as, a whole orange; the egg is whole; the vessel is whole.
- (n.) A regular combination of parts; a system.
- (a.) Possessing, or being in a state of, heath and soundness; healthy; sound; well.
- (a.) Containing the total amount, number, etc.; comprising all the parts; free from deficiency; all; total; entire; as, the whole earth; the whole solar system; the whole army; the whole nation.
- (n.) The entire thing; the entire assemblage of parts; totality; all of a thing, without defect or exception; a thing complete in itself.
• Whole-hoofed Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having an undivided hoof, as the horse.