Wicked Meaning in Urdu
Wicked meaning in English to Urdu is بدکار لوگ (Badkar log). Wicked synonym words are included Disgustful, Disgusting, Distasteful, Evil, Foul, Loathly, Loathsome, Repellent, Repelling, Revolting, Severe, Sinful, Terrible, Unholy. Similar words of Wicked are also commonly used in daily talk like as Wick, Wickedness, and Wickeder.
Wicked Sentence & Examples
- The big hall was full of five hundred wicked boys.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Wicked Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having a wick; -- used chiefly in composition; as, a two-wicked lamp.
- (a.) Cursed; baneful; hurtful; bad; pernicious; dangerous.
- (a.) Ludicrously or sportively mischievous; disposed to mischief; roguish.
- (a.) Evil in principle or practice; deviating from morality; contrary to the moral or divine law; addicted to vice or sin; sinful; immoral; profligate; -- said of persons and things; as, a wicked king; a wicked woman; a wicked deed; wicked designs.
Wicked Urdu Meaning with Definition
Wicked is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Wicked meaning in Urdu is a بدکار لوگ - Badkar log. Wicked word is driven by the English language. Wicked word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Wicked meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Wicked stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Wicked word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Wicked, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Wicked Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary