Fasik in English
Fasik meaning in Urdu to English is Evil Fasik. Fasik synonym word is Depraved, Evilness, Harmful, Immorality and Iniquity. Similar words of Fasik are also commonly used in daily talks like Mashooqa, and Mashooqa.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
evil Definition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In an evil manner; not well; ill; badly; unhappily; injuriously; unkindly.
- (a.) Having or exhibiting bad moral qualities; morally corrupt; wicked; wrong; vicious; as, evil conduct, thoughts, heart, words, and the like.
- (n.) malady or disease; especially in the phrase kings evil, the scrofula.
- (a.) Producing or threatening sorrow, distress, injury, or calamity; unpropitious; calamitous; as, evil tidings; evil arrows; evil days.
- (a.) Having qualities tending to injury and mischief; having a nature or properties which tend to badness; mischievous; not good; worthless or deleterious; poor; as, an evil beast; and evil plant; an evil crop.
- (n.) Moral badness, or the deviation of a moral being from the principles of virtue imposed by conscience, or by the will of the Supreme Being, or by the principles of a lawful human authority; disposition to do wrong; moral offence; wickedness; depravity.
- (n.) Anything which impairs the happiness of a being or deprives a being of any good; anything which causes suffering of any kind to sentient beings; injury; mischief; harm; -- opposed to good.
- () A chronic skin affection terminating in an ulcer, most commonly of the face. It is endemic along the Mediterranean, and is probably due to a specific bacillus. Called also Aleppo ulcer, Biskara boil, Delhi boil, Oriental sore, etc.
Fasik Meaning in English
Urdu Word fasik is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. fasik meaning in English is Evil فاسَق. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. fasik word meaning along with fasik definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of fasik, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of fasik in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Mashooqa, and Mashooqa are similar words of fasik. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary