• Withdraw Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To retire; to retreat; to quit a company or place; to go away; as, he withdrew from the company.
- (v. t.) To take back or away, as what has been bestowed or enjoyed; to draw back; to cause to move away or retire; as, to withdraw aid, favor, capital, or the like.
- (v. t.) To take back; to recall or retract; as, to withdraw false charges.
• Withdrawment Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of withdrawing; withdrawal.
• Withdrawing-room Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A room for retirement from another room, as from a dining room; a drawing-room.