• Worse Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which is worse; something less good; as, think not the worse of him for his enterprise.
- (compar.) Bad, ill, evil, or corrupt, in a greater degree; more bad or evil; less good; specifically, in poorer health; more sick; -- used both in a physical and moral sense.
- (a.) In a worse degree; in a manner more evil or bad.
- (n.) Loss; disadvantage; defeat.
- (v. t.) To make worse; to put disadvantage; to discomfit; to worst. See Worst, v.
• Worsen Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To make worse; to deteriorate; to impair.
- (v. i.) To grow or become worse.
- (v. t.) To get the better of; to worst.
• Worser Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Worse.