• Wreathe Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) To twine or twist about; to surround; to encircle.
- (v. i.) To be intewoven or entwined; to twine together; as, a bower of wreathing trees.
- (n.) To surround with anything twisted or convolved; to encircle; to infold.
- (n.) To twist; to convolve; to wind one about another; to entwine.
- (n.) To cause to revolve or writhe; to twist about; to turn.
• Wreathen Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Twisted; made into a wreath.
- (Archaic) of Wreathe
• Wreathed Definition & Synonyms
- (p. p.) of Wreathe
- (imp.) of Wreathe