Zamin Meaning in English
meaning in Urdu to English is
synonym word is Anchor, Background, Base, Basis and Crushed. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talks like Zamin pan, Tasdeeq kar na, Karinda kafeel, and Kfalti commission.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A composition in which the bass, consisting of a few bars of independent notes, is continually repeated to a varying melody.
- (n.) That surface upon which the figures of a composition are set, and which relieves them by its plainness, being either of one tint or of tints but slightly contrasted with one another; as, crimson Bowers on a white ground.
- (n.) The basis on which anything rests; foundation. Hence: The foundation of knowledge, belief, or conviction; a premise, reason, or datum; ultimate or first principle; cause of existence or occurrence; originating force or agency; as, the ground of my hope.
- (n.) A floor or pavement supposed to rest upon the earth.
- (v. i.) To run aground; to strike the bottom and remain fixed; as, the ship grounded on the bar.
- (n.) Sediment at the bottom of liquors or liquids; dregs; lees; feces; as, coffee grounds.
- (n.) The surface of the earth; the outer crust of the globe, or some indefinite portion of it.
- (n.) A gummy composition spread over the surface of a metal to be etched, to prevent the acid from eating except where an opening is made by the needle.
- (n.) Land; estate; possession; field; esp. (pl.), the gardens, lawns, fields, etc., belonging to a homestead; as, the grounds of the estate are well kept.
- (n.) In point lace, the net of small meshes upon which the embroidered pattern is applied; as, Brussels ground. See Brussels lace, under Brussels.
- (n.) Any definite portion of the earths surface; region; territory; country. Hence: A territory appropriated to, or resorted to, for a particular purpose; the field or place of action; as, a hunting or fishing ground; a play ground.
- (v. t.) To connect with the ground so as to make the earth a part of an electrical circuit.
- (n.) The pit of a theater.
- (n.) One of the pieces of wood, flush with the plastering, to which moldings, etc., are attached; -- usually in the plural.
- (n.) A conducting connection with the earth, whereby the earth is made part of an electrical circuit.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Grind
- (v. t.) To instruct in elements or first principles.
- (v. t.) To found; to fix or set, as on a foundation, reason, or principle; to furnish a ground for; to fix firmly.
- (n.) The tune on which descants are raised; the plain song.
- () imp. & p. p. of Grind.
- (v. t.) To lay, set, or run, on the ground.
- (v. t.) To cover with a ground, as a copper plate for etching (see Ground, n., 5); or as paper or other materials with a uniform tint as a preparation for ornament.
- (n.) In sculpture, a flat surface upon which figures are raised in relief.
Meaning in English
is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives.
meaning in English is
زمین. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source.
word meaning along with
definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of
zamin, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of
in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Zamin pan, Tasdeeq kar na, Karinda kafeel, and Kfalti commission
are similar words of
zamin. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary