1. Heat milk in a pan, add sugar and cook it for a while.
2. Mix custard powder with a little bit of milk, put it in the pan and keep stirring spoon.
3. Heat water in a pan and put red and green jellies in separate bowls.
4. Place sliced cake in a glass bowl and garnish it with mixed fruit, custard and dry fruit.
5. In the end, add jelly, strawberries and fresh cream and serve it.
6. Add a layer of whipped cream on top of fruit.
7. Chef’s tip: Before washing milk pan with hot water, rinse it with cold water otherwise the pan may remain turbid.