1. Beat whipped topping into vanilla custard.
2. Crumble 6 cookies.
3. Take a 10 inch deep glass serving dish.
4. Sprinkle 3/4 of crumbled cookies on bottom of a glass serving dish.
5. Top with 1/3 of custard mixture.
6. Place mangoes and peaches over pudding.
7. Stand remaining 10 cookies, face side out, along the inside of dish.
8. Place remaining pudding mixture over mangoes and peaches.
9. Top with remaining crushed cookies.
10. Cover it and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
11. Garnish with mint leaves, mangoes and peaches.