Banana Bread Recipe
Welcome to the exclusive page of Banana Bread. You can find the relevant ingredients, and method to prepare it online here. This page is best for those who love to try new recipes every time.
Ripe bananas smashed or 4
Egg (beaten) 1 no.
Melted butter 80 g
brown sugar 200 g
Vanilla extract 1 tsp
Baking soda 1 tsp
All purpose Flour 180 g
1. No need for a mixer in this recipe
2. Preheat the oven to 175 C .
3. With a wooden spoon, mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl
4. Mix in the sugar, egg and vanilla.
5. Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in. Add the flour last, Mix
6. Pour mixture into a buttered 4x8 inch loaf pan. Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes.
Cool on a rack. Remove from pan and slice to serve.