1. Place the beef in a nonreactive bowl.
2. Blend all marinade ingredients together in a food processor until smooth & pour over meat.
3. Cover and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Make the salsa by combining all the ingredients in a bowl and seasoning to taste.
5. Thread the marinated meat on to 8 metal skewers and cook under a hot grill for 12-15 minutes turning halfway through cooking until the meat is cooked to your liking.
6. Remove and allow to rest for 3-4 minutes before serving with the mango salsa.