1. Pound the beef fillets with a meat pounder, mix all the spices and ground papaya yogurt.
2. Now coat each fillet with this paste, and then place in layers.
3. Leave this to marinate for 45-60 minutes.
4. Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions golden brown.
5. Add fillets to the pan cover and cook on low heat.
6. Do not add any water to it.
7. When its natural water evaporates, squeeze lemon juice on it and sprinkle with chopped green masala.
8. Cover with a lid and cook again for 10-15 minutes on low heat.