1. Take out the undercut from the freezer and with a sharp knife make fine slits on it.
2. In a big kadahi heat cooking oil and fry the onions lightly.
3. Then add capsicums, mushrooms, black pepper pd, and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Quickly add margarine, add the beef, also add salt and lemon juice, cook it on a high flame for five minutes, then reduce the flame.
5. Add cream and cook till the steam starts to come out.
6. Be careful that the cream doesn’t curdle.
7. As soon as the steam comes out, serve it.
8. Sprinkle parsley.