1. To make 'parathas', mix clarified butter, salt and water in refined flour.
2. Knead into soft dough.
3. Make balls from the dough and roll them out.
4. Fry 'parathas' in a little oil.
5. To make 'bihari boti', cut the chicken into squares.
6. Marinate chicken with onion, yogurt, ginger/garlic, mustard oil, turmeric powder, hot spices powder, crushed red chillies, white cumin seeds and salt.
7. Keep it aside for an hour.
8. Put chicken pieces on barbecue sticks.
9. You can either steam these in a steamer for 10 minutes or roast them on a 'tawa'.
10. Put cooked chicken pieces on the 'parathas' and roll them.
11. Garnish delicious Bihari Rolls with tomatoes and lemons before serving.