1) Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Line the outside of a 10 by 3” spring form pan with aluminum foil, spray it with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the crust ingredients until it forms a coarse crumbly mixture. Pour it into your prepared pan and press it evenly. Bake for 8 minutes and set aside while you make your filling.
3) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, mix together all of the filling ingredients for about 1 minute or until thoroughly combined.
4) Pour the mixture over your crust, and bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes exactly.
5) Cool completely at room temperature then transfer to a fridge and cool overnight.
6) Add the preserves in a small pan and just heat it up enough to make the preserves a little easier to drizzle. Drizzle the preserves evenly over the top, and scatter your fresh berries all over the top. Place it on a pretty platter and enjoy!
If you thought you couldn’t make a professional, delicious and beautiful cheesecake at home, think again! This cheesecake is ten times better than the one you buy at a fancy bakery, and it’s super easy to make.
Professional cheesecakes are so time consuming and demand so much attention it’s kind of ridiculous. I am all about simple simple simple and I took all of the tedious work out of making a cheesecake at home. This is by far the best and easiest cheesecake I have ever eaten and made and I am sure once you guys give it a try you will feel the same way.