1. Boil the milk in a pan with sugar and cardamom. after boiling the milk, place the pan at a side and let it cool for a while.
2. Take the bread slices and cut off the edges.
3. Cut the slices into half and place them in a serving dish.
4. Make two layers of bread slices in the serving dish.
5. Pour the milk on these bread slices and allow it to cool.
6. To Make Topping: Put the cream in a blender and add sugar and coffee in it.
7. Beat it until the sugar and coffee get mixed in the cream.
8. Pour this mixture on the bread slices.
9. Sprinkle chopped chocolate and toffee on it.
10. Refrigerate for approximately two hours.
11. Serve chilled.