1. Sift flour into a heap, make a hollow gap in the centre, pour egg, salt and water in it and knead to smooth dough.
2. Then apply oil and knead again.
3. Cover with damp cloth and leave for 1/2 hour.
4. Make about 8-10 balls from the dough.
5. Take one ball, spread it a bit and apply the prepared paste on it.
6. Roll in to square and then again into a ball.
7. Make all paratha’s like that applying oil on top.
8. Cover and leave for another 1/2 hour.
9. Heat oil in a big pan or karahi.
10. Roll out each ball in to thin sheets of parathas.
11. Make hole in the centre and deep fry.