1. Wash & cut mushrooms into four.
2. Peel & cut carrots into 1/4 inch pieces.
3. Boil carrot and green peas in vegetable stock for two to three minutes.
4. Set aside. Dissolve cornflour in half a cup of water.
5. Heat oil, add capsicum and mushrooms and cook for two to three minutes on high heat.
6. Add warm vegetable stock along with carrot, green peas & sweet corn niblets, bring it to a boil.
7. Add salt to taste, sugar and crushed red chillies.
8. Stir in corn flour dissolved in water, stirring continuously.
9. Cook on high heat for one minute.
10. Finally add the beaten egg white, stir lightly & Serve hot.