1. Break the noodles into small pieces and add to 10-12 cups of boiling water.
2. When tender, strain and soak the nodeles in cold water to cool.
3. In a wok, heat Cooking Oil on medium heat for 2-3 minutes and saute garlic for a minute.
4. Add chicken and stir-fry on high heat so the water on the chicken dries completely.
5. Add noodles,salt white pepper,sugar,Chinese salt,Soya Sauce and vinegar.
6. Mix well on high heat.Add spring onions and sprinkle corn flour.
7. Stir vigorously for 2-3 minutes and remove from heat.
8. Garnish and serve hot with green chillies and chilli sauce kept on the side.