1. In big bowl, sift flour with salt.
2. Now add required lukewarm water and knead smooth dough.
3. Place in an air tight box and refrigerate for half and hour.
4. Divide dough in small balls and roll them out into a thin circular on floured surface.
5. Cook the chapattis on a griddle pan until done.
6. For Filling: In a mixing bowl, add cubed chicken, chopped garlic, tikka spice and lemon juice, mix well.
7. Melt butter and fry chicken till golden.
8. Place a piece of burning coal and drizzle a few drops of oil over it.
9. Immediately cover and let it sit for 5 minutes.
10. Now take a chapatti spread a layer of butter over it, then add a bit of chicken and roll it. Repeat with the remaining chapattis and serve.