1. Take the chicken breast and flatten it with roll pin until it’s thin
2. Marinate these chicken breasts in vinegar, soya sauce and all spices given above
3. For 2 hours minimum steam the cauliflower pieces and potato and if your not weight conscious then u can use French fries instead of steamed potatoes
4. Take oil in a pan...up to 3 tbsp and fry green onions in it for a minute
5. Add potato pieces and cauliflower pieces and chilies also cut in thin pieces and capsicum. Also add some salt and crushed black pepper and 1 tbsp vinegar
6. Take them out before the color change of vegetables
7. Take 1 chicken breast and place these vegetables in it vertically and then roll it pressing tightly and if needed insert a tooth pick to keep it close then shallow fry it or grill it with pill brushing...
8. Read to serve!