1. Line a cookie sheet with baking parchment.
2. Divide the marzipan into 3 balls and knead each ball to soften it.
3. Work the candied cherries into one portion of the marzipan by kneading on a surface lightly dusted with confectioners sugar.
4. Work the preserved ginger into a second portion of marzipan, and then work the apricots into the third portion of marzipan in the same way.
5. Form each flavoured portion of marzipan into small balls, making sure the flavours are kept separate.
6. Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler.
7. Dip one of each flavoured ball of marzipan into the chocolate by spiking each one with a toothpick, allowing the excess chocolate to drip back into the pan.
8. Carefully place the balls in clusters of the three flavours on the prepared cookie sheet.
9. Repeat with the remaining marzipan balls.
10. Chill until set.
11. Melt the white chocolate and drizzle a little over the tops of each cluster of marzipan balls.
12. Chill until hardened, then remove from the baking parchment and dust with sugar to serve.