1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Place 2 cups shredded zucchini in paper towels and squeeze to remove
the excess moisture. Set aside.
3. in a bowl mix together 2 cups flour, 1tsp baking soda, 1/4 tsp salt and
1/4 cup cocoa powder.
4. In another bowl, whisk together3 eggs, 2/3 sugar, 1/2 tsp
vanilla and 1/4 cup butter. Stir in zucchini. Whisk in flour mixture gradually. Fold in the
chocolate chips. Batter will be thick.
5. Grease a 9 1/2 x 5 1/2 loaf pan and spoon in the mixture. Cook 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes
6. Remove from oven, cool in pan for about 30 minutes. Remove from pan, place on cooling rack and cool completely before slicing.