1. Melt butter in a pan add chicken and cook until just done move chicken to a baking dish and cover keep drippings in the pan.
2. Add flour to the pan and stir until pasty.
3. Add chicken broth, red pepper flakes, and minced garlic, simmer 1 minute.
4. Add cream cheese, cream, tomato sauce, most of the parmesan cheese, and oregano.
5. Cook over medium-high heat until thick and bubbly stirring almost constantly.
6. Pour sauce over the chicken top with the rest of the parmesan cheese.
7. Bake on 400 degrees for 10-15 minute.