1. Heat the oil in the pan. Add onoin, fenugreek seeds, cumin and whole red chili. Fry until the onion is brown and then adds the Curry Leaves. And fry for 1 min. Add tomatoes, salt, chili powder, ginger paste, and garlic paste.
2. Now constantly stir this mixture well until the oil starts to separate. Now add vegetables and water. Turn stove to low heat. In the mean time, cut the fillet into small fingers.
3. Marinate the fish with black pepper and lemon juice. Set aside for 10 minutes.
4. Grease the pan and put it on high heat. Now add the fish and wait until it gets brown.(Approximately 3-5 minutes). Note: Fish does not take too long to cook.
5. Now check your vegetables to see if the beans and peas are done, stir for about 3 minutes. Before adding fish make sure there is no water left.
6. Now add fish with black seeds (kalonji) and fennel seeds. Put on low flame for about 5 to 10 min.
Note: Yield: 4-5 Servings, Preparation Time: 45 Minutes, Degree of Difficulty: Easy