1. First claen the batairs and wash with water.
2. Take a container, add bataris and mix chat masala, red chilli powder, garlic, yoghurt, lemon, cumin, garam masala, white pepper, salt and chinese slat and mix well and leave overnight in cold storage.
3. Take cornflour, maida, eggs, water and food colour, make a batter, dip batairs in this mixture.
4. Put a frying pan on medium flame, heat oil.
5. When oil is medium hot, put batairs in it and fry very slowly for 5-8 minutes till turn golden.
6. Ready to serve.