1. Cook the rice following packet instructions.
2. Meanwhile, spray a small non-stick saucepan lightly with oil and when hot, add the onion and garlic. Cook over a medium heat for a few minutes, stirring occasionally, until soft but not brown.
3. Add the chicken to the pan and cook quickly, stirring occasionally for 3-4 minutes.
4. Stir in the curry paste and tomato purée, then add the stock, apricots, apple and seasoning.
5. Bring just to the boil, cover and simmer gently for 5-10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
6. Blend the cornflour with the yoghurt, remove the pan from the heat and stir into the chicken. Heat, stirring until the mixture returns to the boil.
7. Drain the rice and stir in as much fresh chopped coriander as you like. Serve immediately with the curry spooned over.