1. Dissolve the red and green jelly separately in 1 cup of boiling water. In a saucepan boil the milk and add the kalakand .Mix well and turn the flame off. Chop the pineapples and keep aside. Now dissolve the corn flour in 1 cup water.
2. Pour this mixture into a non stick pan and allow cooking on a low flame. Continue stirring the corn flour mixture as it cooks. When the mixture begins to solidify pour it into the falooda mould.
3. Keep a bowl of ice cold water ready. Allow the strands of falooda to fall into the cold water from the mould.
4. Cut the red and green jelly into cubes. Take a falooda glass and add the prepared vermicelli to the base.
5. Now add a few cubes of jelly followed by the crushed ice, kalakand mixture, soaked basil seeds, a scoop of ice-cream, 1 1/2tbsp red syrup .Garnish with the sliced almonds and pistachios and serve.