1. Slash each breast diagonally, 3-4 times and place them in a shallow, non-reactive dish.
2. Squeeze over the lemon juice and season with the salt. Cover and set aside.
3. Meanwhile, place all the marinade ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
4. Pour this mixture over the chicken, cover and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
5. When you are ready to cook, remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and place them on a grill rack.
6. Cook under a medium-hot grill for 15 minutes, turning them halfway through, or until they are cooked and lightly charred on the edges.
7. Serve immediatly with a crisp salad and serve garnished with lime wedges to squeeze over.