1) Stir flour and add salt with 3-4 tablespoon of Banaspati.
2) Boil milk in a small pot. Add sugar and dates and cook on low heat until the dates become soft and mashed. Remove heat and cool.
3) Add the date mixture slowly into the flour and knead into a soft dough.
4) Roll the dough with a rolling pin in to a half an inch thick chappati. Cut small puris from the dough with the help of cutter or any round shaped lid.
5) In a wok, heat banaspati on medium heat for 5-7 minutes and fry the puris golden
6) Serve hot with coffee or tea