1. Firstly wash chicken.
2. Dry and put deep cuts on it.
3. In a bowl add 2 tbsp yogurt, 1 tbsp chilli powder, 1 egg, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, a pinch of yellow food color, 1-1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp all spice and 1 tsp chat masala.
4. Mix together with chicken and marinate it for 2 hours.
5. In a deep vessel, steam the chicken on low flame for 20 minutes till water evaporates
6. Then deep fry it until golden brown and cooked properly.
7. Lastly sprinkle remaining chat masala and serve with salad and yogurt sauce.