1. Heat olive oil in large saute pan over medium heat.
2. Add garlic, cook until lightly browned.
3. Add Clams with their juices, bring to a boil then lower heat to a simmer and cook for 5 more minutes.
4. While the sauce is cooking, bring a large pot of water to a boil.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of salt and the linguini.
6. Cook uncovered over high heat until Al dente.
7. Drain pasta, put back in pot add some of the sauce to the pot and mix it up.
8. Dish out pasta spooning remaining sauce over top. Garnish with chopped parsley.