Marinara Sauce – Delicious and tempting Marinara Sauce recipe can be prepared in your kitchen with ease. You can make them as a tea time snack or can serve it in lunch or dinner. This recipe is equally loved by children and adults.
1) 1/4 cup of olive oil
2) 4 cloves of garlic sliced in half
3) 1 35oz can of imported Italian tomatoes
4) salt & pepper to taste
5) 3 basil leaves, washed, patted dry and chopped
1. Place garlic and olive oil in large sauce pan.
2. Turn heat to medium and cook until garlic is soft and lightly browned.
3. Crush the tomatoes and add with their juices.
4. Fill empty tomato can 1/4 of the way with water and add to the tomatoes.
5. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
6. Bring to a boil, then lower heat to a simmer and cook until thickened approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
7. Add chopped basil at very end, stir in and cook for 1 minute more.