1. Boil water plus honey and (coffee+milk) and cool.
2. Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy;
3. Gradually add egg and beat well on slow speed;
4. Sift flour, coco powder and soda;
5. Add honey and milk together;
6. Add dry ingredients to the batter alternating with Coffee and Milk
7. Scoop the batter in cup cake cases
8. Bake cup cakes in preheated oven, 180 C for 15-20 mins
1. Whip fresh cream until it holds its shape.
2. Add icing sugar to it
3. Before serving dust it with cocoa powder.