1) Prepare the rice and keep it aside.
2) Make paste of ginger and garlic.
3) Sprinkle salt on the fish and mix it evenly. In a kadai heat white oil and fry the fish head. Break the fish head into medium pieces.
4) Fry the potatoes and cauliflower. Sprinkle little bit of salt and mix well.
5) In a pan add dried red chilly and whole garam masala and crackle in oil.
6) Add the cashew nuts and raisin.
7) Add chopped green chillies and ginger garlic paste after 2 mins.
8) Add the fried potato and cauliflower and mix well.
9) Add 1 tsp of sugar.
10) Add the boiled rice mix well. Lower the heat and mix the fish with rice.
Check the salt and if required add salt at this point
11) Add the Garam masala powder and Ghee. Mix it evenly and cover the lid.
12) Muri ghonto is now done. Turn off the heat and cover the lid.
Servings : 2
Cooking Time: 60 mins