1.Make flat round shapes from puff paste with a rolling pin.
2. Place puff paste in baking tray.
3. Brush butter on it and bake it for 15-20 min, at 180 degrees.
4. Take milkin a pan and heat it for a while.
5. Add cream and sigar in it.
6. Cook this milk mixture till all ingredients nmix well.
7. Crush puff pastery roughly with hands.
8. Add them in another baking tray.
9. Also add pistachio, raisins and almonds.
10. Also add datees and khubani.
11. Pour the milk mixture on top of it.
12. Place it in over for 15 minutes, at 180 degrees.