Pasta Piselli Recipe
Pasta Piselli - Preparing unique recipes at home has become simple. Browse online for some mouth watering recipes on this page. Prepare specialized Pasta Piselli recipe by following the ingredients and method posted here.
1) 1 package of frozen fresh peas
2) 1/4 cup olive oil
3) 1/2 large onion chopped.
4) 1/4 cup of marinara sauce
5) 1 pound of datali pasta or small shells
1. Bring a small pot of water to a boil, drop frozen peas in water and cook until just under done.
2. At the same time, heat olive oil in Large Saute Pan over Medium heat.
3. Add onion and cook until translucent.
4. Add the marinara sauce and the peas with 1/4 cup of the water that you cooked the peas in.
5. Season with salt & pepper to taste and cook for 15 minutes.
6. While the sauce is cooking, bring a large pot of water to a boil.
7. Add 1 tablespoon of salt and the pasta.
8. Cook uncovered over high heat until al dente.
9. Drain pasta, put back in pot add some of the sauce to the pot and mix it up.
10.Dish out pasta spooning remaining sauce over top.