1. Cut beef into strips. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large non stick skillet until very hot.
2. Brown beef in parts, removing beef as it's cooked, add additional 1 tbsp oil as needed.
3. When all the meat is browned, in the same skillet heat remaining tbsp Oil, add mushrooms and onions and cook and stir until tender.
4. Stir in chilli sauce, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and Pepper.
5. Combine beef to the pan, cook and stir until heated through about 5 minutes.
6. Serve with hot cooked noodles.