1. Take a vessel and pour one tsp of oil.
2. Fry the onion until transparent.
3. Add, capsicum, celery, spring onion, carrots, beans and mushrooms.
4. Cook them for a few minutes until they turn brown.
5. Take another vessel and fry the chicken and prawns.
6. Pour a little oil. Add chopped garlic.
7. Remove it when it turns brown. Keep aside.
8. Once oil is flavoured with garlic, place the rice in the same vessel.
9. Now Fry it for 5 minutes.
10. Combine all the vegetables, chicken and prawns.
11. Cook the rice in the chicken stock.
12. Mix all the sauces with cooked rice.
13. Fry for 5 minutes on high heat.
14. Keep stirring and serve hot.