1. Whisk butter and sugar together until light anf fluffy.
2. In a bowl add all dry ingredients and mix.
3. Gradually add 1 tbs of flour at a time into the butter and sugar batter, along with 1 egg at a time so that the egg does not split.
4. Add milk and vanilla essence and whisk.
5. Place cupcakes in a cupcake/muffin try.
6. Add spoonfuls of the batter in to each cupcake case.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 180c for 15-20 mins.
8. Take out and cool on a wire rack.
9. Apply Butter frosting and decorate.