1. For Rice: In a cooking pot heat oil and add cloves, black cardamom (broken), bay leaves, cinnamon, stir fry.
2. Now add water (equal to the amount of rice), black cumin, black pepper and boil.
3. When it boils, add rice to it and simmer medium flame till water dries.
4. For Korma: Heat oil in a saucepan, and fry onion till brown.
5. Then add tomato, plum and all spices.
6. Stir fry and add chicken and cook for 15 minutes.
7. At the end add yogurt and further cook for 2-3 minutes.
8. Now take half of cooked rice in a separate dish, and spread the cooked qorma over it.
9. Lay green seasoning (mint, coriander and green chillies) on it, spread the remaining cooked Rice and again lay green seasoning on top.
10. Cover and simmer on light flame for 15 minutes or until done.