1. First thoroughly wash the siri.
2. Then boil salt and turmeric.
3. Drain out and keep siri aside.
4. Heat oil in a pan and fry whole all spice and onions till golden brown.
5. Add in siri and fry well.
6. Add ginger-garlic paste and fry.
7. Add salt too.
8. Now add in coriander powder, red chilies, curd and fry.
9. Keep frying until oil starts to separate and float.
10. Add enough water to cook meat.
11. When the meat is tender add in grounded all-spice.
12. Cook till gravy thickens.
13. Garnish with lemon quarters and green chillies.
14. Serve hot with paye and naan.