1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Fill a pot with water place over high heat, bring to a boil, then lower to a simmer.
3. Cut each lobster straight down the center from head to tail, and remove guts.
4. Remove the claws, and add to the simmering water, cook for 8 minutes.
5. Remove meat from the claws, and chop coarsely.
6. Toss the claw meat together with the bread crumbs, parsley, 2 tablespoons of the extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. 7. Place lobsters in a baking pan and stuff the cavities with the bread crumb mixture.
8. Put 1 tablespoon butter on each lobster tail.
9. Add broth and remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil to the pan and bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until the stuffing browns and tail meat becomes opaque.
10.Serve with lemon wedges.