* To make sugar syrup, take sugar and water in equal quantity.
* In a pan heat sugar and cardamom seeds.
* In water add food color and mix well.
* Pour this water in sugar and mix to make syrup.
* When sugar is fully dissolved, syrup is ready.
* Leave syrup to cool.
* In a separate pan, roast semolina.
* Then add sugar syrup to the semolina.
* Mix well and boil.
* When it comes to boil add ghee and cook.
* Mix thoroughly so that it would not stick to the base of the pan.
* When ready takeout in a platter and garnish with nuts.
* Serve with Mathri or Puri.