• Mix all prawn ingredients except oil in a bowl and add waterto make thick paste.
• Heat oil in a wol; coat prawns with mixture and fry till golden.
• In a separate wok cook tomato ketchup, black pepper, soya sauce, chicken cube flour, salt, vinegar, and jaggrey and fry for 5 minutes
• Heat little oil in a pot; fry capsicums, cauliflower and green chillies, and mix in sauce and pineapples
• Before serving mix cornflour, salt, 3 tbsp oil, prawns and noodles.
For chicken cube flour crumble 10 packets of chicken cube in 21/2 cups of flour and mix thoroughly with hands. Refrigerate mixture and use as and when required.