1) Put all the ingredients properly in the pan of the bread machine in the order advocated by the manufacturer. Choose Dough cycle and push on the Start button.
2) Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
3) When the dough rises, take it out and spread onto a lightly floured surface. Roll it out and cut into eight equal pieces.
4) Roll and form the dough pieces into smaller dough bits. Cover these with a damp cloth and keep aside for sometime.
5) Now spread and roll the dough bits into thin flat circles of about 4" radius.
6) Place the dough circles (two at a time) on preheated baking sheets/baking stone. Cook for five minutes, or until they puff up and turn golden brown. Cook all the remaining loaves in similar manner. Serve hot.