Act Meaning in Urdu
Act meaning in English to Urdu is عمل کرنا (Amal karnaa). Act synonym words are included Behave, Bit, Dissemble, Do, Enactment, Move, Number, Play, Pretend, Represent, Routine, Turn, Work. Similar words of Act are also commonly used in daily talk like as Acting, Actinism, and Actinograph.
- Act upon.
- Act upon the advice of your parents.
- Angels act as messengers of god.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Act Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) That which is done or doing; the exercise of power, or the effect, of which power exerted is the cause; a performance; a deed.
- (n.) The result of public deliberation; the decision or determination of a legislative body, council, court of justice, etc.; a decree, edit, law, judgment, resolve, award; as, an act of Parliament, or of Congress.
- (n.) A formal solemn writing, expressing that something has been done.
- (n.) A performance of part of a play; one of the principal divisions of a play or dramatic work in which a certain definite part of the action is completed.
- (n.) A thesis maintained in public, in some English universities, by a candidate for a degree, or to show the proficiency of a student.
- (n.) A state of reality or real existence as opposed to a possibility or possible existence.
- (n.) Process of doing; action. In act, in the very doing; on the point of (doing).
- (v. t.) To move to action; to actuate; to animate.
- (v. t.) To perform; to execute; to do.
- (v. t.) To perform, as an actor; to represent dramatically on the stage.
- (v. t.) To assume the office or character of; to play; to personate; as, to act the hero.
- (v. t.) To feign or counterfeit; to simulate.
- (v. i.) To exert power; to produce an effect; as, the stomach acts upon food.
- (v. i.) To perform actions; to fulfill functions; to put forth energy; to move, as opposed to remaining at rest; to carry into effect a determination of the will.
- (v. i.) To behave or conduct, as in morals, private duties, or public offices; to bear or deport ones self; as, we know not why he has acted so.
- (v. i.) To perform on the stage; to represent a character.
Act Urdu Meaning with Definition
Act is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Act meaning in Urdu is a عمل کرنا - Amal karnaa. Act word is driven by the English language. Act word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Act meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Act stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Act word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Act, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Act Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary